Wallpaper
Tezz Jannat 2 Jannat 2 Hate Story Talaash

Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay dutt could be seen Karan Malhotra's next film

BY: Latest news bollywood:

Karan Malhotra's next film we could be seen Shah Rukh Khan and Sanjay dutt.

According to sources, the filmmaker is planning to make a rugged action film with "tailor-made" roles for both Dutt and Khan.

"All I can say at the moment is that I do have a film in mind and it's not a sequel or a remake," Malhotra said

"As soon as I have a clearer picture I will first tell my producer Karan Johar about it, then share it with the world," he added.
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Latest News Bollywood All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.