Wallpaper
Tezz Jannat 2 Jannat 2 Hate Story Talaash

Nargis Fakhri dating with Shahid Kapoor

By: Latest news bollywood

'Rockstar' actress Nargis Fakhri made news for her equation with heartthrob Shahid Kapoor. She is said to be dating Shahid and both went out for dating. When asked about her affair with Shahid, Nargis smiled and said, "I find the dating rumours really amusing. People call me to tell about whom am I dating now. Shahid is a very caring and down to earth person. We get
along well and that’s all."
It was said that Nargis and Shahid has some wonderful time together in Goa during Shahid’s birthday celebration. They were even spotted together at a restaurant in Mumbai. The beautiful lass debuted with ‘Rockstar’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor and she was very much talked about her off-screen chemistry with the actor.
Nargis has been criticized for her performance in 'Rockstar' but she took the criticism in a positive way. "I deal with the criticism the same way I deal with the praise. I am a very positive person and when people criticize it helps me overcome my flaws. I am very new to this industry so I take it as an experience and feel motivated to do better," she said.
Nargis remained tight-lipped about her future projects, she said, "After being a part of a film like Rockstar, my next project has to be as good or better. There are a lot of exciting projects lined up, however I can't talk about them as of now. I will make an official announcement when the time is right."
She took up acting by chance, "Acting was never on the agenda, so I think Rockstar happened at the right time. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Rockstar. I have been modeling since I was 16. I am very new to the film industry and while I thoroughly enjoy my new job, there is still a lot for me to learn," she said.
Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2010-2011 Latest News Bollywood All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.